Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tall Gals in Chicago!

Hey Tall Girls in Chicago!



One of our favorite stores, Long Tall Sally, is coming to Chicago this weekend for their Spring 2012 trunk show. I am totally obsessed with their denim options. As a tall gal (confidently 6-feet tall), it is SO difficult to find jeans that are long enough and cut high enough. I am no longer 18 and 'typical' low-rise jeans barely come over my hip! The Camden Skinny Jeans may be my favorite so far... Who doesn't want a pair of jeans that will flatter and slim down the legs? The bright peach Camden is in my shopping cart and I will absolutely be purchasing these on Saturday! Pair them with an adorable Kathryn Kerrigan ballet flat like our new Yvonka electric blue ballet flat and you are all set!

See all you tall gals there....


When: Saturday, April 14 (9am - 6pm) & Sunday, April 15 (9am - 2pm)

Where: Westin Chicago, Northwest - 400 Park Blvd, Itasca, IL










No comments: